Friday, March 15, 2013

Likes

I came across this recipe in my Cooking Light cookbook and we LOVE it. I thought I would share in case anyone is looking for something new to put in their supper rotation.


It is a Falafel with Avocado Spread. Here is the recipe. I made our regular guacamole instead of the spread. So yummy!

We also like this one from pinterest. Check it out here. We eat it over chips or in a tortilla. This is super easy to make and great as leftovers.


On another note, we are SO ready for Spring around here. Our house is decorated for the Easter Bunny though he would freeze his tail off if he stopped by today. I have really enjoyed having all 4 seasons here in Michigan but enough is enough. Bring on the warm weather!!


 
Our new Easter Tree courtesy of Mimi.


When mom was here, she decided she needed a new quilt so we ordered some fabric and it's almost done. I hope she likes it.



It's a raw edge quilt so once I put the binding on and wash it, these edges will fray and give a great vintage look.

Next up.....something for my superheros


And just because......



2 comments:

  1. You are such a good mama and so so crafty! Proud of my childhood best friend :)
    Hope you guys get some warmer weather soon. Much love to your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you're back to updating the blog. Keep doing it and you just might motivate me to do the same! ;) love the pics & recipes! I've done that chicken one in the crock pot off of Pinterest....soooo yummy & easy!! Also, I'm gonna be needing a quilt someday, please and thank you. ;) LOVE & MISS you all so much!!

    ReplyDelete