Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fletcher

First, look who came to visit!!! Thanks Mimi for the turkey shirts.



 
 
Fletcher is challenging me so much these days. Jen always told me that 3 was the hardest age and I completely understand now. He wants to control every situation (just like me, I know). We FIGHT over marshmellows, juice boxes, and what super hero shirt to wear. There are times when he is having a fit and I think back to before I had kids. I would see other children acting horrible and say "that mom needs to tear his rear end up." Well, I want to scream to everyone watching "I have spanked him, done timeout, and ignored him so have at it if you think you can do better"
 
Don't get me wrong, most of the time he is so sweet and loving but his tantrums are something else. There are times when I say outloud, "God give me patience!!!" All I can do is love him and pray for the precious baby. I know it must be frustrating not to have the vocabulary to express yourself. Poor Finn walks around whining all day. He never knows if he is going to get shoved or tackled. I have to remind myself these days are short lived. I have 2 beautiful, healthy boys and I am head over heels in love.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment